SUNLAND SPRINGS GOLF CLUB IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THE SAFEST AND BEST GOLFING EXPERIENCE DURING THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES.
Things we have done for you...
Things you can do for us...
- Removed all ball washers and bunker rakes from the golf course.
- Continously sanitizing the inside of the clubhouse and the golf cars.
- Placed a Sanitation Station inside the clubhouse.
- Closed off the patio area to eliminate the possibility of gathering.
- Offer single rider golf cars for all players.
- Placed a stopper in the bottom of the hole to assist with getting the ball out.
- Practice SOCIAL DISTANCING in all areas of the clubhouse, parking lot, and golf course.
- Do not remove the flag from the hole.
- Do not pick up another players golf ball or club.
- Use your own towel to clean your ball or clubs and make sure you wash it frequently.
- Thoroughly sanitize your own cart and do it frequently.
- Replace shaking hands with elbow touching or even just a friendly wave.
- Use common sense, make good decisions, and stay safe.
THANKS FOR PLAYING SUNLAND SPRINGS AND STAY HEALTHY!!